Lease Administrator – Toronto or Victoria
Location: Toronto or Victoria
Position Type: Full Time
Reports To: Manager, Lease Administration
- Circulating lease documents between various internal departments and external stakeholders for comments, revisions and approvals;
- Coordinating the review process to ensure that documents are reviewed timely, routed appropriately, and tracked through every stage of the leasing process;
- Abstracting leases and entering financial data and lease clauses into Yardi;
- Taking and preparing meeting minutes;
- Implementing new processes and initiatives derived from the Lease Administration Department and,
- Providing other administrative support as necessary.
- Previous commercial real estate lease or contract administration experience required.
- Previous retail lease administration highly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Sound understanding of basic accounting and lease principles.
- Extreme attention to detail and above average critical thinking skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Previous use/demonstrated proficiency in Lease Admin software (i.e., Yardi Voyager) or related tools.
- Bilingualism (English/French) highly preferred
- University Degree or College Diploma in relevant field preferred.
LEAGUE Financial Partners thanks all applicants for expressing an interest in this opportunity.
Since syndicating their first commercial property purchase in 2005, LEAGUE’s co-founders Adam Gant and Emanuel Arruda, have grown LEAGUE Financial Partners to manage more than $1 billion worth of assets in Canada.
From the very beginning, the co-founders’ goal was to provide individual investors, who traditionally do not have access to institutional opportunities, to pool their capital with other like-minded investors to invest in commercial real estate projects
LEAGUE accomplishes this goal through two companies: LEAGUE Financial Partners (LEAGUE) and LEAGUE Investment Services Inc. (LISI).
LEAGUE Financial Partners has rapidly evolved into one of Canada's fastest growing companies, ranking #13 in the 2012 listing of the fastest growing companies in Canada by Profit Magazine. Assets developed and/or under management include: the LEAGUE IGW REIT, a private $300 million Real Estate Investment Trust, comprised of a portfolio of Canadian commercial, industrial and residential properties; the public $430-million Partners REIT (TSX: PAR.UN), an open-end real estate investment trust focused on acquiring and managing a portfolio of retail and mixed-use retail community and neighbourhood centres; and individual Real Estate Limited Partnerships ranging from office and industrial buildings, big box retail power centres to mixed-use developments.
Our continuing strong growth is in part related to LEAGUE's corporate values. Values that hold in high regard honour, friendship, and cooperation in pursuit of our common goals with our partners. LEAGUE also donates five per cent of its profits to philanthropic causes.
LEAGUE Financial Partners finds, acquires, improves and operates investment properties on behalf of LEAGUE Investment Services Inc.’s more than 3,500 Member Partner investors.
LEAGUE Investment Services Inc. (carrying on business in Nova Scotia as LISI Investments) commenced operations in September 2010 when it became an Exempt Market Dealer, registered in all Canadian jurisdictions across Canada. LISI’s mandate is to provide its 3,500 Member Partner investors access to institutional style investments.